Introduction to Digital Photography
What you will learn
- How to take better photos with your digital camera
- How to set up Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Lightroom
- Color correction, photo retouching, and layers
- Photo editing shortcuts and advanced techniques
- Certificate: Caribbean Vocational Qualification (CVQ) Level II
- Awarding Body: National Training Agency (NTA)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Photo
- Passport or ID Card (Copy)
- Application Fee
Applications will open in August for September 2017 start
Below is an outline of what you will learn.
Digital Photographic Equipment, Processes and Techniques
This unit aims to develop learners' skills in using photographic equipment to create photographs and provide them with the opportunity to explore photographic processes and techniques.
Use photographic equipment, processes and techniques
Explore ideas for photographs
Comment on own photographic work
Creative Camera Techniques
This unit aims to provide learners with the skills and visual language needed to explore the creative use of photography and to capture images using photographic technology.
Use a Camera
Understand the use of visual language in photography
Create photographs which demonstrate exploration of visual language
Comment on uutcomes of own photographic Work
Photographic Images for Presentation
The aim of this unit is to enable learners to acquire skills and techniques in photographic image making to produce final photographic outcomes in appropriate formats for presentation.
Select and prepare photographic images for presentation
Use equipment and materials to create photographic images for presentation
Present final photographic images
Comment on own photographic image presentation